U-Panel construction that has two seams sewn along the two opposite sides to create two panels, creating a "U" Panel shape. Accepted as the industry standard around the world, the U-Panel FIBC is the most popular FIBC shape. This construction gives the bag a large lifting capacity.
- Manufactured from 100% virgin polymer which is fabricated into a flat-woven polypropylene material.
- The U-Panel design utilizes one long piece of material in a U-shape with two opposite panels sewn together to the U to shape the bag.
- Large lifting capacity that includes corner handles for extra strength.
- The width can vary from 90cm-100cm and be customized further.
- Suitable for various filling and discharge options.
- SF (safety factor): 5:1 or 6:1
- SWL (safe working load): 500kg to 2500kg
- Industry-standard across the globe.