Ventilated FIBC bags are also manufactured from PP fabric. It has breathable strips for the proper circulation of air.
These bags are specially designed for products that require airflow when packed, such as fruits, vegetables, potatoes and onion.
- Manufactured from 100% virgin polymer which is fabricated into a flat ventilated woven polypropylene material.
- Three sections of this material sewn together to achieve the required shape and assembled with corner handles for extra strength.
- One section of polypropylene material is attached to the top of the ventilated fabric to permit airflow through and into the bag; thus preventing spoilage due to the presence of excessive moisture.
- Width can vary from 90cm to 100cm; can be customised to your needs.
- Suitable for various filling and discharge options.
- SF (safety factor): 5:1 or 6:1
- SWL (safe working load): 500kg to 2500kg.
- Specially designed to store food items like potatoes, onions etc.
- Its application has eased the common supply chain issues of handling, storing and transporting food items.