HOW TO REUSE FIBC?
Kanpur Plastipack Limited works to be up to date with FIBCA's widely used guidelines and best practices . We suggest the following Do's and Don'ts for the safe handling of FIBCs / Bulk Bags:
- Foreign matter inside the bag should be removed.
- Total dust held must be < 4 ounces.
- Replace lining, if applicable.
- Replace web ties.
- Replace labels & tickets in woven polypropylene bulk bags.
- Replace cord-locks, if necessary.
Why is your bag rejected?
- Lift strap damage.
- Damp, wet, mold.
- Wood splinters.
- Smeared, faded and/or unreadable print
- Record of origin,
- Product used in the bag,
- Quantity of uses or turns should be maintained.
- Randomly selected Bags should be tested for Top Lift evaluation.
- The frequency and quantity may be determined by the manufacturer and/or user based on their specific requirements.