What are FIBCs?
- Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC), bulk bags, jumbo bags or simply big bags are large dimension standardized containers for storing, transporting, and handling dry, granular products and/or slurry material.
- FIBCs are amongst the most economical bags and ideal types of packaging for shipping and storing dry bulk products.
- They can be produced from either tubular or flat polypropylene (PP Woven fabrics.
- These fabrics can be either coated or uncoated and vary in weights depending on the requirements of the Safe Working Load (SWL) or Safety Factor (SF).
- FIBCs are filled and discharged, the finely ground product particles could cause a buildup of static electricity. Preventing an electrical surge is essential in handling the packaging of combustible materials.
Why choose FIBC bulk bags?
- Can carry up to 1000 times its own weight.
- Can lift from 500-2000 kg
- Can be handled, transported and stored without pallets due to integrated lifting loops.
- Tailor-made and can be customized as per the manufacturing process.
- The use of warehouse space as can be folded flat to take up a fraction of the space required for other industrial packages.
- Woven polypropylene properties (PP) allow easy product information printing on bags.
- Polypropylene bulk bags are cost-effective.
- Strong yet flexible and offers a low unit cost.
- Supplied in a variety of dimensions and filling, discharging and lifting facilities.
- Can be used for hazardous chemicals as specified in the UN Chapter 6.5 Recommendations.
- Does not require further packaging.
- EFIBCA standards
Industry Segments where FIBCs are widely used:
- Food Products
Different FIBC Type that we offer based on customer requirements: