Four-Panel Bulk Bags (FIBCs) have seams along four separate pieces of fabric that are sewn together to construct the body of the bag as well as having the top and bottom panels sewn in. Four-Panel bags tend to hold their shape better than other types of bags and are better suited for stacking.
- Manufactured from 100% virgin woven polypropylene.
- Four separate pieces of fabric that are stitched together at the edges with each other. A separate piece of the panel is used to make the square bottom of the bag.
- Exceptional shape retention and stability to help you stack, easily lift, and provide safe transportation.
- Suitable for transporting and storing chemicals, grains, sugar, waste materials and building materials like gravel, garden waste, firewood, etc.
- SWL (Safe Working Load):500 kg to 2000 kg