Food Grade FIBCs are manufactured with premium quality raw material at our certified Food Grade Facility, a clean and fully air conditioned finishing Zone undergone an audit.
We follow certain standard operations for production of food grade bags and follows stringent checks and procedures to ensure adequate safety and hygiene -
- Fabric Cutting: Ultrasonic cutting of fabrics on Looms and Cutting machines to prevent any loose threads.
- Fabric Fold & Belt Position: Fabric Folds outside to avoid inside contamination and any Chance of liner damage.
- Stitching: Stitching is done with twisted PP Fibrillated yarn and seams is sewn externally, eliminating the chance of any loose filament or threads within the body of the bag.
- Metal Detection: Each bag is Passed through a Metal detector for all ferrous and non ferrous risks.
- Bag Cleaning is done in various process to remove any internal contamination
Blow Air Cleaned for inside loose particles.
Vacuum Cleaned on outside surface area of bag.
Light tables on every finishing line
- Traceability: We ensure full Traceability methods to track tailor and fabric Batch of each FIBC produced with facility.
Packing through shrink wrapping to ensure no contamination or dirt touches the bags.
Heat-treated wooden pallet or plastic pallets are used to load bags.
- Design: Technical Services& Customized solutions as per customer demand.
- Training process:
On Going Training of workers to maintain work standards and norms.
Timely Audits to ensure Hygiene and sanitation of production facility.
- Raw Material:
Approved raw materials and lubricants for direct food contact meeting food requirements.
- Buffer Rooms:
Man and material passes through a Buffer Area with Air Locks
- Pest Control: Complete range of comprehensive Pest Control Services covering 3 Tier Rodent control, Fly , Lizard , spider and insects Management .