Kanpur Plastipack Ltd. as a corporate citizen is committed to the welfare of the society and mainly focused on the activities relating to promoting Healthcare, Training and Skill Development programmes and sanitation in addition to other activities under Corporate Social Activities ambit.
Glimpse of the major Activities undertaken by the Company under its Corporate Social Responsibility Activities:
- A Clinic has been established in Nauraiya Khera village located adjoining our factory to provide free medical facilities to the villagers of nearby locations.
- Health Checkup Camps for villagers of the nearby locations of the factory.
- Promoting education is also a key objective area of the Company under CSR. Accordingly the Company has adopted a School to improve the facilities thereat also equipped a school with water facility. Also some other activities are being carried under this head.
- Creation of a "Chair for speech therapist" at the Jyoti Badhir Vidyalaya, A school for the hearing handicapped in Bithoor.
- A Training and Skill Development Center has been established to provide vocational training to the nearby people to enhance their livelihood.
- Ponds and Parks have been adopted for their conservation and beautification in order to conserve the National Resources and protection of flora and fauna.
- Animal Welfare has also been the area of concern and the Company has adopted 2 leopard cubs animals.
Activities undertaken through the family trust named Ram Raghubir Gunwati Devi Jan Seva Nyas:
- Donations to "Shree Ramlila Society (Regd) (Kanpur)" for running a school for weaker section of society.
- Donations to "Chinmaya Tapovan Trust Sidhvari (H.P)" who are providing aid to the villages for education & helping rural women to be self reliant.
- Actively involved in a school for the hearing Handicapped. "Jyoti Badhir Vidyalaya" Bithoor . Fees for 10 children in addition to annual grants.
- Donations to "Samarpan Sansthan" a Hostel for Tribal children.
- A series of deep bore Tube wells for Fresh Drinking water in the villages surrounding our Factories. Each Year 5 Tube wells are provided. A total of 20 tube wells have been provided so far.
Other Activities undertaken by the Company:
- An Annual Scholarship scheme for children of employees for Higher education.
- An annual medical camp for all employees of the company
- A welfare scheme for Daughters of employees during marriages.
- The management of Kanpur Plastipack Ltd is committed to secure the future of all their employee and all people in their family
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP): We have also installed a STP plant to conserve the water and this plant is successfully used to treat the sewage water to be reused in planting and toilet uses.
Under Covid 19 the Company has made significant attempt to extend the helping hands, in this sphere we have done below:
- Distributed face masks and sanitizer to the administrative authorities.
- Distributed PPE Kits to the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Distributed PPE Kits to the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (PGI), Lucknow.
- Given a donation to the Chief Minister Relief Fund a sum of Rs. 5,00,000
- Distribution of Refrigerators to Medial College Kanpur.
- Distribution of face masks to the society.